Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- Yu-Gi-Oh - Elemental Hero Chaos Neos (GLAS-EN036) - Gladiators Assault - 1st Edition - Secret Rare
- Warmfamily Beach Velvet Plush Throw Blanket Sunrise Horizon Over The Sea Waves Smooth Still Calm Water Imaginary Travel Photo Throw Blanket 60 x50 bluee orange
- Leuchtturm Soft B5 Notebook Ruled Emerald
- Guitar Canvas Wall Art Bass Four String Rhythm Music Rock and Roll Element Detailed Illustration Artwork for Wall Decor 36 x32 Black White Caramel
- Classic High-Top Canvas Sneakers Soccer Logo Casual Sneakers Canvas shoes With Rubber Sole
- The Eye of Judgment Booster Pack (cards)
- 12 Pink Cowgirl Horse Bubbles Bottles Birthday Party Favors by Fexpress
- Fisher-Price GeoTrax On the Go Zoo
- Max Factory - Shining Hearts statuette PVC 1 7 Xiao-Mei 23 cm
- Pink HTZ Lazy Sofa, Single Mini Detachable Clean Bean Bag, Modern Fashion Small Sofa (short Pile Fabric) + (color PINK)
- Wacky wobbler limited edition little green sprouts 8 inch figure by Little green sprout by wacky wobbler
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.